The following tours, held on Thursday June 22nd, are offered in conjunction with Fish Passage 2017. Attendees can register for tours during the online conference registration process.
|Tour||Date and Time||Cost||Registration Status|
|June 22, 2017
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|June 22, 2017
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- To participate in any of these tours, you must first register for the conference. You are not allowed to attend a tour without also attending the conference.
- The cost of these tours is not included in the registration fee and, therefore, you need to register and pay separately for them. You are encouraged to do it online prior to the conference. On site conference registrations will not be an option because we anticipate reaching our limit of attendees before that date. On-site registration for tours may be available but we cannot guarantee this because some of the tours may sell out in advance.
- Tours that do not attract a minimum number of participants will be cancelled, and in such cases your tour fee will be reimbursed in full.
*Non-US Citizens Requirement for Bonneville Dam Tour:
To obtain the necessary security clearance to visit the hydroelectric project, non-US citizens, including permanent legal residents and green card holders, are required the provide the following information before May 8, 2017.
- Visitor's Name
- Visitor's Title
- Visitor's Organization
- Visitor’s Nationality
- Copy (in color) of 2 main pages of the visitor’s passport (which are the picture ID page and the page above)
- Copy of Visa or Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) - if available
Please send this information by email directly to Dr. Guillermo Giannico (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are unsure of whether or not you will take the tour, we recommend that you submit the information now rather than waiting until it is too late. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.